As with everything else in Papua New Guinea, the media work force is male-dominated. However, this pattern is now changing with many more women making a career in communication and gradually moving into middle and senior management.
- FIJI: Hacker targets Fijileaks but 'cyber coup fails'
- REGION: MeP pushes ahead with plan for Pacific media educators and trainers
- PNG: Ethics code needs social media 'catch up', says council chief
- GLOBAL: Kalafi Moala tells journalism educators ‘include Pacific in your media’
- REGION: Pacific journalism contingent gearing up to share with world educators
Asia Pacific Report
- PM’s media adviser rejects reports on Alotau camp slush funds
- ‘Pokemon Go’ poses threat to national security, says Indonesian military
- Peter Solo Kinjap: Corruption threat to PNG – is the death penalty the answer?
- WJEC16: ‘That day I saw the power of media, and how it can be tragic’
- Anthony Albanese, WestConnex, and the ethics of an activist journalist