As with everything else in Papua New Guinea, the media work force is male-dominated. However, this pattern is now changing with many more women making a career in communication and gradually moving into middle and senior management.
- NZ: Special UNESCO travel grants offered to Pacific educators at WJEC
- It’s easy to be cynical … harder to fight for your media dream
- FIJI: Both daily newspapers perform useful roles, says FMA's Simpson
- FIJI: Times a better newspaper with more reach, says Tebbutt poll
- GLOBAL: TPP deal signed off as thousands protest in streets (Te Reo)