As with everything else in Papua New Guinea, the media work force is male-dominated. However, this pattern is now changing with many more women making a career in communication and gradually moving into middle and senior management.
- VANUATU: IFJ praises 'historic milestone' with new information law
- Toktok 34 / Summer 2016/2017
- FIJI: Parliamentary justice committee in heated debate over news media decree
- GLOBAL: Social media needs 'self-regulation, education - not new rules'
- West Papua supporters gather at PMC for Morning Star flag event
- IFJ praises ‘historic milestone’ with new information law in Vanuatu
- Why the ‘treason’ arrests in Indonesia are a worry for Asia-Pacific
- ‘Beaten and left in cell screaming in pain’ – Amnesty alleges Fiji torture
- Fiji deports US citizen for ‘swearing at president’
- Former National leader slams Key as achieving ‘nothing of significance’