As with everything else in Papua New Guinea, the media work force is male-dominated. However, this pattern is now changing with many more women making a career in communication and gradually moving into middle and senior management.
- Crispin Maslog on Marcos dictatorship corruption, abuses during Martial Law
- New visa-free agreement between EU and Micronesia
- Philippines students urged to never forget Martial Law atrocities
- Philippines youth groups mark Martial Law’s 44th anniversary with protests
- Mereoni Chung: Through social media, Fiji’s youth challenge the political elite