As with everything else in Papua New Guinea, the media work force is male-dominated. However, this pattern is now changing with many more women making a career in communication and gradually moving into middle and senior management.
- PNG: Media council appeals for ‘respect’ for role of journalists
- FIJI: No media freedom while decree still in place, says Professor Prasad
- WEST PAPUA: Westminster meeting makes new declaration for the future
- REGION: World Press Freedom Day wrap-up in the Pacific
- FIJI: 'Passion for the profession' - TJ Aumua talks to USP student journos