Dr Trevor Cullen, associate professor of journalism, coordinates the journalism programme at Edith Cowan University in Perth, Western Australia. His doctoral thesis focused on press coverage of HIV/AIDS and he is the author of several peer-reviewed articles, book chapters, workshops and conference papers on the topic.
- NZ: Spark launches legal fight against proposed Sky/Vodafone merger
- PMC seminar: Time for independence from a crumbling US Empire
- Pacific Journalism Review 22(2): 'Journalism Education in the Pacific'
- WEST PAPUA: Firdaus wins inaugural Pogau award for journalism courage
- WEST PAPUA: WAN-IFRA pess freedom fact-finding mission faces challenges
- Vanuatu tourism sector calls for quick resolution over airport contract
- Frustrated PNG gas supply landowners protest over non-payment of royalties
- Freeport Indonesia chief resigns as dispute over mining policy intensifies
- Febriana Firdaus wins inaugural Pogau award for courage in journalism
- Thousands march against Duterte’s war on drugs, ‘violence culture’