Dr Trevor Cullen, associate professor of journalism, coordinates the journalism programme at Edith Cowan University in Perth, Western Australia. His doctoral thesis focused on press coverage of HIV/AIDS and he is the author of several peer-reviewed articles, book chapters, workshops and conference papers on the topic.
- FIJI: Drop 'politically-motivated' sedition case against Fiji Times, says AI
- VIDEO: ‘Ordinary hero’ who challenged French Polynesian ‘nuclear horror’ dies
- FIJI: ‘Nothing stopping investigative journalism,’ claims Sayed-Khaiyum
- INDONESIA: Prominent opposition journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- VIDEO: Bonfire screening highlights heart-wrenching Arctic story