Dr Trevor Cullen, associate professor of journalism, coordinates the journalism programme at Edith Cowan University in Perth, Western Australia. His doctoral thesis focused on press coverage of HIV/AIDS and he is the author of several peer-reviewed articles, book chapters, workshops and conference papers on the topic.
- NZ: ‘Relentlessly Pākehā’ newsrooms improving, says researcher
- Endangered – the frontline journalism of outrage
- PMC seminar: Can the Democracy Coalition retain power in Tonga?
- WEST PAPUA: Honouring independent journalist and film maker Mark Worth
- TAHITI: With switch from AM to FM, some Polynesians left in the dark
- Santo kava farmers fear ‘silent killer’ investor threat to their production
- Fifita new education minister in Tongan cabinet shake-up
- RNZ features student docos on love, health, tapu and Pacific reflections
- Despite Trump, 2017 should be another top year for global wind
- Audit finds Canberra spent $1b on offshore detention without authorisation