Dr Trevor Cullen, associate professor of journalism, coordinates the journalism programme at Edith Cowan University in Perth, Western Australia. His doctoral thesis focused on press coverage of HIV/AIDS and he is the author of several peer-reviewed articles, book chapters, workshops and conference papers on the topic.
- Why are journalists in the Philippines dying? Truth a dangerous profession
- NZ: Mainstream media takes pasting at multicultural summit
- FIJI: Sky Pacific clearing cyclone backlog, planning new office
- TIMOR-LESTE: PM Rui de Araujo lashes out at global press critics
- TONGA: Pohiva government should remember what it fought for, says PINA