Dr Trevor Cullen, associate professor of journalism, coordinates the journalism programme at Edith Cowan University in Perth, Western Australia. His doctoral thesis focused on press coverage of HIV/AIDS and he is the author of several peer-reviewed articles, book chapters, workshops and conference papers on the topic.
- COOK ISLANDS: Media calls on ministers to 'front up' over issues
- REGION: USP offers online journalism course at Vanuatu campus
- NZ: Special UNESCO travel grants offered to Pacific educators at WJEC
- It’s easy to be cynical … harder to fight for your media dream
- FIJI: Both daily newspapers perform useful roles, says FMA's Simpson